So, who we are?
Estate Agency All-Stars is headed up by a number of renowned and respected estate agency figures, who have achieved exceptional results in their specialities with integrity.
Estate Agency All-Stars offers training which will improve all levels of estate agents, and have an immediate impact on their employer’s bottom line.
re-booked for other
to other agents
of employers agree
it’s the best value for
money training available
- Asking applicants the right questions – getting the most out of EVERY well qualified client
- Open and closed questioning techniques – develop a rapport and ask for business!
- Making the most out of other income streams – mortgage/ rental/ conveyancing
- Managing your applicant database to generate business and agree sales
- Exceptional phone and communication skills – make sure you have the perfect phone manner
- The role of the portals – the importance of leads and how to manage them
- Handling fee enquiries
- Spotting valuation opportunities
- Booking valuations in an exceptional manner
- Legislation overview – Consumer protection, data protection, money laundering and Estate Agents ACT PLUS Lettings legislation overview if required. Annual compliance CPD
- Getting the most out of your software package – planning your day
- Conducting effective accompanied viewings
- Business Generation & Prospecting your Database
- Conversion Rates – Know Your Numbers and target setting for the rest of the year.
- The four stages of Market Appraisals – including first contact, how to prepare, on the Appraisal, closing, addressing concerns and follow up.
Do the Maths:
If just 1 agent is able to generate just 1 extra market appraisal per day as a result of this session, this would lead to approximately 250 market appraisals per year. If they convert half of these appraisals, this will lead to 125 new instructions over the year. If they then sell 70 of these over the course of the year assuming an average fee of £3,000 this could generate an additional £210,000 of income!
We believe these figures are conservative! Quite simply A NO-BRAINER!
- Understanding the difference between managing and leading
- Motivating staff by task setting and reviewing
- Increasing productivity
- Effective morning meetings
- KPI management; understanding the numbers
- Effective delegation
- Driving the business towards high results
- Structure and discipline
- Negotiating a Sale
- Understanding the sales process from an agreed sale to completion
- Understanding the roles of the estate agent and the various professionals
- Dealing with chains
- How to deal with potential issues and overcoming objections
- Defective Titles
- Down Valuations
- Retentions & Bad Surveys
- The Mortgage process
- Types of surveys and how they may effect the sale
- How to deal with solicitors
- Sales progression procedure
- What happens on Exchange
- What happens on Completion
“Legislation overview (including CPR’s) and core sales skills for Property Sales professionals –
to include asking the right questions, cross selling to grow business and asking for the business.
Aimed at all property sales professionals looking to update their core legal and sales skills knowledge.
- Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013
- The Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 200
- The Consumer Rights Act 2015
- Estate Agents Act 1979
- Money Laundering and Data Protection – the basics
- Asking the right questions
- Identifying business opportunities
- Cross selling
- Closing the deal
- Understanding your CompanyUSP’s and selling their benefits.
“I thought the trainer was very good and came up with some great ideas and gave the information and help that we need!”
“Charlotte, just thought I would give you an update on how things are going…. Really well… the course helped me so much with getting started! So thank you very much!!! You were also an excellent teacher – may I add! I have been and escorted viewings, I am also dealing with a sale as we speak which is really exciting. I have listed properties on Rightmove as well so really getting involved in every aspect – Which is great! Thanks again and keep in touch!”
“Thank you Charlotte. The course was great really effective and it’s really helped my training I feel more confident and understand the industry a lot better now. Thank you again l, I will let you know how I’m getting on.”
“Charlotte, I think the thanks should go to you for a great week! I’ve had training before and it wasn’t as interesting as this week was, I have put my agenda into place already and my manger has been impressed with my structure in my calls, thank you again.”
“I’d like to thank you for a great week. Very beneficial and enjoyable, i learnt a lot and feel more confident going into the field now. Wish you all the best in the future.”
“Hi Charlotte, I just wanted to thank you so much for the past week, We all learnt so much from you! I think I would have been completely lost if I didn’t go on the course. You were a brilliant teacher and I will definetly recommend it! Thanks again and I will keep you updated on how everything’s going :)”
“The course was excellent I really enjoyed it. Charlotte was an excellent trainer. I’m getting on really well and am excited about selling some houses”
“I really enjoyed the course and I love my new job, everyone is really nice and the role is interesting and it is going to keep me very busy!”
“Thank you Estate Agency All-Stars for helping me secure a placement within a brilliant organisation. I have done two deals so far this week, hopefully should have another one by tomorrow. I am really enjoying everything so far. The course has definitely helped me have confidence in what I’m saying, knowing the theory makes a world of difference. I’ve been using the magnificent 7 a fair bit and think that has really helped with qualifying. So all in all – so far so good!”
“I just wanted to send you a quick note asking you to thank Cate for visiting yesterday and finishing off Shazin’s training. It was really above and beyond and we really appreciate it. Shazin was really impressed with the course itself and I can already tell that she is a lot more confident and enthused about the job. Thank you again – her enthusiasm is brushing off on the whole team – myself included! We will definitely be sending new starters to see you in future.”
“Our All-Star has hit the ground running and it’s obvious the training has probably helped her jump at least 6 months.”
“Hilbery Chaplin are extremely pleased with ‘Estate Agency All-Stars’ who offer a unique combination of recruitment and training which places them above other industry recruitment agents. The standard of candidate has so far been excellent and we are looking forward to working with them again in the future.”
In January 2015 I enrolled three of my junior colleagues on the 5 day ‘Introduction to Estate Agency’ course run by Josh Rayner and Estate Agency All-Stars. It proved to be exactly what was needed. I sent three young, inexperienced and slightly nervous delegates, one week later I had three confident and enthusiastic Junior Negotiators. I would be the first to say that nothing beats experience but everyone has to start somewhere and this course provided an excellent base from which they can build and also gave them confidence in themselves and their abilities. Thanks Josh and Team.
“Sending four of our new recruits on a weeks course was new territory for us. The structured and condensed method of training provided was simply not something a company of our size could provide in house. Given the feedback from the attendees we will certainly make this part of every trainees first six months to ensure they grasp the fundamentals of the role and hit the ground running.”
“I was very pleased with the standard of training and the content covered. Our new recruits have got off to a flying start. We have now made it company policy that all new recruits without industry experience will attend this course.”